I REALLY like this. I like what it says about everyone-gets-a-trophy teams, relationships, and self-awareness.
I completely disagree with this one.
I actually got engaged when I was 22, and married when I was 23, so this is dead on intended for me. Here's the problem-- I can do any of these 23 things married or single ('make out with a stranger' may cause some issues, but that's not top on my personal to-do list anyway).
Some of the very strongest relationships I know are couples who met in college, or earlier. Of course I know some divorcees as well, but I don't think age has anything to do with it.
"We need to bring our phones back to being an accessory, not a priority."
I know/of at least 4 people who ended a long-term relationship, and later begun one with someone of the same name. Maybe we're not meant to be with one person, just someone, anyone, with that name.
Like fate/God/whatever was like, "Oops, wrong Kelly. Try this one instead." ;)
Read something interesting this weekend. (I'm paraphrasing because I can't find the source.)
You're usually attracted to someone who has 80% of the qualities of your "ideal" match. Some give up or stray, looking for the other 20%. But the danger in that is that, if you find it, you're left with 20% of what you want instead of 80%.
OK, this finished a little better than it started, but this is certainly not my top 10. Blow me kisses? How dumb. Put your clothes in the hamper? That's just being responsible, not being in love. And I often make fun of people who send their significant other public social media messages. Send it privately. Or- get this- you live in the same house, look to your left and tell her!
Am I being too harsh?
Do you nurture your marriage, even just in 30-second 'microwavable' increments?
Making Love in the Microwave We're three days away from our 6 month blogaversary! And a few fans away from 500. Can you help us celebrate and get to 500 by Thursday by sharing this page with your friends?!!
Did you do those scantron Valentine match ups at school? Remember those? You filled in a little survey and you got a little printout of your matches on Valentine's Day?!
If you're going through a divorce, or know someone who is, this is great advice. (This makes good sense for parents who *aren't* divorcing too! Of course, some of the points don't apply, but many of the concepts do.)
_This is my new fave song to sing~ You do not want to be in the car with me when this comes on!
Has nothing to do with my life, other than that she sang our wedding song too ♥
With a love of children and a passion for reading and writing, Kelly decided to share her experiences with others through the pages of the Crib Notes book and site.
Join me on Influenster: www.influenster.com/r/1290177J